IEC Periodic Inspection for Explosive Atmospheres
Our Experienced, Trained and CERTIFIED Inspection Teams can carry out a comprehensive Periodic Inspection for Potentially Explosive Atmospheres.
Yes, I want to know more about
IEC Periodic Inspection
ATEC Inspection Teams firstly check at Visual/Close grade that each piece of equipment installed within the Potentially Hazardous Area:
- Is compliant with the specification laid down in the Project, Company or International Standards being followed.
- Is suitable for Area Installed
- Is not damaged or has had any unauthorized modifications
- Is installed using suitably specified accessories
ATEC Technicians ensure installation is:
- Clearly identified (use of various tagging methods available)
- Documented and verified (Inspection report created for every piece of Equipment installed within a Hazardous Area)
- Given a statement of Compliance (compliance report with status of every piece of equipment and any remedial action required provided)
- Recommended for further Inspection at detailed grade if equipment shows signs of internal issue.
» Introduction to Potentially Explosive Atmospheres
» Competency During Hazardous Area Inspection
» Controlling Fire and Explosion Risks within Potentially Explosive Atmospheres
» Evidence of Compliance within Potentially Explosive Atmospheres
» Fundamental Differences between IECEx and ATEX
» Safe Operations
» Where do you commonly find Ex equipment?