To ensure safe operations, ATEC strongly emphasises the need to provide employees with all of the required instruction, information and training necessary to ensure their own health and safety.
Providing our employees with health and safety information and training reduces the chance of them suffering injuries or ill health. It helps them acquire the skills, knowledge and attitude to make them competent in the safety and health aspects of their work and instils a positive health and safety culture.
Similarly – To ensure safe compliant operations, ATEC provide their employees with all of the required instruction, information and training necessary to understand and be able to interpret those aspects of Hazardous Area compliance that optimises efficiency in their operations and promotes customer satisfaction
As a minimum all ATEC field service employees must have a detailed knowledge of;
- Principles of Explosion Protection
- Principles of Protection Types and Marking
- Equipment Design that effects the protection concept
- Content of Certificates
- Relevant Parts of IEC 60079 series of standards
- The Importance of Permit to Work Systems and Safe Isolation