Initial Detailed Inspection for Explosive Atmospheres
Yes, I want to know more about
Initial Detailed Inspection
ATEC Inspection Teams firstly check at detailed grade - that each piece of equipment to be installed within the Potentially Hazardous Area:
- Is compliant with the specification laid down in the Project, Company or International Standards being followed
- Is suitable for Area Installed
- Has the appropriate certificate and associated documents
- Is not damaged or has had any unauthorized modifications
- Is installed using suitably specified accessories
- Is installed to meet any specific conditions of use.
ATEC Technicians ensure installation is:
- Clearly identified (use of various tagging methods available)
- Documented and verified (Inspection report created for every piece of Equipment installed within a Hazardous Area)
- Given a statement of Compliance (compliance report with status of every piece of equipment and any remedial action required provided).
» Introduction to Potentially Explosive Atmospheres
» Competency During Hazardous Area Inspection
» Controlling Fire and Explosion Risks within Potentially Explosive Atmospheres
» Evidence of Compliance within Potentially Explosive Atmospheres
» Fundamental Differences between IECEx and ATEX
» Safe Operations
» Where do you commonly find Ex equipment?